Oxfam will open its Public Stewarding Applications tomorrow (February 4, 2020) , for the opportunity to volunteer at 17 UK music festivals, which apart from Glastonbury Festival also include: 2000 Trees, Bearded Theory, Beautiful Days, Boardmasters, Boomtown Fair, Download, Kendal Calling, Isle of Wight, Latitude, Leeds, The Long Road, NASS, Reading, Shambala, Wilderness, WOMAD.
The charity’s Priority Stewarding Application opened last month (January 29) for existing volunteers who’ve already volunteered with them at other events in the past.
In preparation for Public Applications opening tomorrow (February 4), Oxfam have shared some advice with would-be volunteers and advised anyone applying to take note of the following points:
- Create an account / Check your login details at: myfestivals.oxfam.org.uk
- Remember: If you Registered Interest this is not the same as creating an account.
- Have a card to pay your deposit ready.
- Please have patience. The website will be slower than usual due to the amount of traffic.
- Confirmation emails may be delayed due to the volume being sent out.
- If you can no longer see the festival in the menu after you have applied, then you have reserved your space.
- After the opening day, Oxfam will open the Profiles for you to fill in your details. They will let you know here when that happens.
- You have not secured your position until you complete your profile and get all your green ticks.
Oxfam Glastonbury 2020 applications opening at 11.30am!
Oxfam Glastonbury 2020 stewarding applications are now open!