I got a Glastonbury 2020 ticket! Did you?

So who else got lucky?
(Sorry, I just can’t contain my jubilation!!! :partying_face: :raised_hands:)

7 Likes

ME ME ME! I’m going to Glastonbury!!! :partying_face:
Still can’t believe it! :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

well done all that have managed to get tickets,and best of luck on re-sale for those not so lucky, I will be there as i have been for the last 25+yrs,working for the medical cover charity,going to be very crowded with the extra tickets that are being sold! still will be a really good one The 50th.

7 Likes

Me and I can’t wait, have been wanting to go for years, looking forward to acts being announced now. :guitar::guitar::guitar::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

3 Likes

Me! Still trying to digest the fact that I’m going to Glasto for the second year in a row! Can’t f*ckin wait! :raised_hands:

3 Likes

Yayy I managed to get tickets for myself & friends all the way from Portugal, the pressure was immense!!! Haha

4 Likes

Me too!! :circus_tent:
Have never done two years on the trot, so will be exciting to go back while everything is still so familiar in my brain!
Loved the dry weather last year, for me it made such a difference to the whole experience.
I ban all mud for 2020!! :grin:

3 Likes

Tried hard!..but nope nope nope

It’s my First Glastonbury Festival and looking forward to spending it during their 50th birthday!!

Any awesome tips will be much apprieated!!

5 Likes

I’m in the same position as you. Very excited :blush:

3 Likes

Me too!!! :grin::raised_hands: I’m soooo excited

3 Likes

Hello, I’m christine. Thank you for the reception in the group. For many years, it is my dream to go to Glastonbury festival. This year we were lucky and got 3 tickets :heart_eyes: We would like to arrive with a motorhome from Germany. is the pitch offered on the same website? do you get bank data where the remaining amount has to be transferred? Many thanks for your reply :sunny:

3 Likes

Hell YEAH! :grinning:

4 Likes

Yes we are in after fallow year and two unlucky years … so first since 2016 and it will be my ninth Glasto … I don’t know if it qualifies me as a veteran , but I feel like one and look like one :joy:

3 Likes

Campervan tickets will go on sale around the last week of October. They cost £120. I would keep checking the Glastonbury website for the full information and date to buy them. I’ve lost your message now, so will send this and search again incase I’ve missed anything!

1 Like

You will be emailed when the final balance is due and it’s usually for 1 week early in April so obviously April 2020. Hope that helps. Caz

1 Like

I got them for me, my wife and 2 friends. 2 of us are also 50 next year so obviously cannot wait for our 1st ever trip to Galstonbury. :guitar::notes::man_dancing::sunny:

3 Likes

Hello,
If you read the info on the website you can pay for parking once full payment of tickets are final-do double check though for the motorhhome.

I am so nervous. the site has so many informations. I thought I did not see the date😀

Got tickets for the first time!

2 Likes