Glastonbury 2020 headliners

Who would you like to see headline Glasto 2020?

I myself would be glad to see Fleetwood Mac do it.

These are some of the rumours so far:

Fleetwood Mac
Elton John
Madonna
The 1975
Paul McCartney

6 Likes

Couldn’t agree more. Think it’s time Fleetwood Mac finally play Glasto.

7 Likes

I’d love to see Depeche Mode. Fleetwood Mac would be awesome too

2 Likes

Fleetwood Mac, please.

Madonna has been rumoured for years!! Apparently she asks too much money or something? But either way, fat chance and she’ll be off her latest tour </3

Hmmm…but so many great artists out there

1 Like

Would love to see Red Hot Chilli Peppers! Does anyone know if they’ve ever played? :thinking:

3 Likes

Led Zeppelin.

8 Likes

The Red Hot Chilli Peppers were scheduled to play Glastonbury in 1993, but had to pull out due to Flea’s chronic fatigue syndrome - They were replaced by Lenny Kravitz.

The festival was not happy at all with the way this was communicated and for this reason, they will probably never be invited back.

4 Likes

I’m none too fussed as I love all of it .but if you were to push me

KASABIAN
MUSE
SLP

1 Like

Hell no to Madonna!! She should give up lol. I would reeeeally love to see Foo Fighters again, not that they’re even rumoured. Green Day are though, and I’m super stoked about that!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’d love it to be Elton, Fleetwood Mac and 1975 :raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:

Fleetwood Mac have got be surely?!

I’m not saying these will be headliners per se, but would love it if Kraftwerk, PJ Harvey and Depeche Mode played. Not that I’m that bothered but I’m also inclined to think Spice Girls could be there. They went quite poppy this year with some of the larger acts so wouldn’t be surprised.
Whoever said 1975 needs their head feeling. Deffo not headline material and hope they never will :wink:

1 Like

Green day are in Europe and Elton is getting close to retirement. So that would be good.

Muse please

Talking Heads
Depeche Mode
Daft Punk

3 Likes

Would love to see a line-up like Pearl Jam, Daft Punk and Lady Gaga. Unlikely, but possible.

2 Likes

Defiantly…

The 1975
Chemical Brothers
Miley Cyrus
Madonna, would be awesome!

I’d love it if they could convince The Stone Roses to do it, they had to pull out years ago because one of the band broke his arm I think and Pulp filled in.

1 Like

Oh yes to this! If that were the three headliners I think I would pop.