Don’t be shy, come say hi!

Welcome to glastohub!

Seeing that you’re new here, feel free to introduce yourself to the rest of the community, we don’t bite (hard)! :wink:

3 Likes

Hi! I’m Bruce and I’ve been going to Glasto since 2009. Fell in love with the place ever since. Looking forward to being part of this community! Thank you x

2 Likes

Hello all. Another Glasto forum - the first I joined was the old official Glasto forum many years ago which led me to work on Info at the festival for many years now. I just might be older than some Glastogoers . . . but I still love it.

4 Likes

Hi Bruce! Totally agree, one could not but fall in love with the place. Great to have you with us! :green_heart:

1 Like

Hi Prue! Welcome to glastohub! Loving the fact that you work on Info at the festival. The community benefits greatly from Glasto-veterans such as yourself who are always up to help others. The Glastonbury Spirit in its truest form. It’s a pleasure to have you onboard. :hugs:

1 Like

Hey everyone! I’m Emily and I’m a Glasto addict. :joy:

I’ve been going to Glastonbury for over two decades now. I just can’t imagine my life without it! Thanks for creating this hub, I look forward to learning and helping fellow Glasto-goers as much as I can! :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Hi Emily! Welcome to the hub! We are all Glasto addicts here, you’re in good hands. :grin:

Hi all I’m Rich. Seen a post on a Facebook site. I’m one of the many workers at Glasto. I work with Festive Lizards. We are some of the first people the public see, as we sale car parking passes and camper vans, or unloading and loading the buses and coach’s. Plus a few other jobs. Can’t wait to see all your happy faces. :grinning:

3 Likes

Hi Rich! That sounds like a whole lot of fun! You guys do an amazing job on site, always smiley faces and eager to help! Welcome to glastohub - glad to have you! :slightly_smiling_face:

Hiya! This will be my ninth Glastonbury making the pilgrimage all the way from Bonnie Scotland.
So excited that I’m all packed up already. Cannae wait!

2 Likes

Hi Lorna! Welcome to the community! These are exciting times… exciting times indeed. :grin:

Hi This is my errr I’ve forgot the times I’ve managed to come glasto started of coming in the late 80s and made it nearly every time it’s been on even through the shootings they was dark days

2 Likes

Hi,I;m Mel have been working at Glasto for over 25yrs,most of that time with the medical team,have had some fantastic times,and looking forward to this year,hope everyone new and old has a great time.

4 Likes

Hi I’m Lofty and I will be working in the lockups as I have done before in 16 and 17. can’t wait to hit the ground on Sunday and start exploring the whats new and visiting the familiar stuff. See you all next Wednesday and hope you have a great festival.
:beer::hamburger::drum::violin::trumpet::guitar::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::star_struck:

2 Likes

Hi Andy! Welcome to glastohub, great to have you with us! :upside_down_face:

Hey Mel! Wow, working at Glasto for over 25 years… you must have made some incredible memories and had some amazing experiences throughout the years eh! The medical team are nothing short of phenomenal and we are all grateful for what you do! Thank you for being part of the community! :hugs:

Ahoy Lofty! Welcome to the hub! Love the lockups! FREE loo rolls too - An absolute life-saver! :sweat_smile:

Hi to all you other Glasto fanatics. I’m an old fart, 70, and this is my third Glastonbury. My first two were in 2009 and 2010. It seems to be harder and harder each year to get a ticket so I suppose this could be my last visit :frowning: I’ll be parked up in the Bath- West show ground in my campervan with a rather large box of Old Rosie cider. Feel free to call in for a bevy and a chat if you happen to be in the area.

Nick.

4 Likes

Hi I’m Linda , this will be my first time at Glastonbury. I’ve always wanted to go and haven’t for whatever reasons . I’m finally going to do it , I cant wait ! . My bags are packed and I’m counting down the sleep’s :grin::grin:

2 Likes

Hi Nick, Welcome to glastohub! 2009 was indeed a great year to start your Glasto adventure… Never give up - Here’s to many more to come! :wine_glass: :slightly_smiling_face: